rpaddy.cte@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

 Good morning 701!

Hello, I hope this pandemic is treating you and your family well..by that I mean, I hope it's skipped your house and you and your family are well. It sure is tough times right now. my advice is STAY HOME and make sure you wear a mask when you do leave your home. Always wash your hands when you come back in and sanitize when you can't. If someone in your house does get sick, follow all the rules and be safe. 

I wanted to discuss your homework that we've sent home. **Some students work package was slightly different, it was adjusted for different reading levels. **

I have a binder I will go through on video. I will show you the handouts that have been given up to now. I will also be adding some new assignments today.  so let's begin with the first 5 weeks:

Week 1; Oct 5-9 ELA package on inferencing, math package on expressions and equations. 

Week 2; Oct 12-16 ELA package continue with inferencing, Math package expressions and equations continued, test at the end. 

Week 3; Oct 19-23 ELA Amelia Earhart and The Mystery of Oak Island, Math screener (to be done without any help) its to determine your level in math.

Week 4; Nov 2-7, ELA how to make inferences while listening, Math - patterns.

Week 5; Nov 9 - 13, ELA What is Remembrance Day, Math - relationships in patterns.


There were also added pages for Phys Ed and Cree. Please make sure to return ALL the pages when you are able to return your homework. I will be posting a link for Cree and also additional Math and ELA. Thank you! and stay safe 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment